We’re keeping you safe during covid-19
At Greenrock, we are committed to continue helping our community navigate through this challenge, and this includes stepping up safety precautions and offering new services to our valued customers.
We share your feelings of unease and uncertainty around Covid-19. At Greenrock Liquor Store, we’re doing our best to support you and our community, while doing our part to stop the spread of Covid-19. We believe in the strength of community working together. That and a healthy dose of common sense will get us through this.
Here are the safety precautions we’re taking:
- We’ve limited our store hours from 10am to 8pm, 7 days a week
- We’re enforcing physical distancing through floor markings and plexiglass cashier shields
- We’ve instituted enhanced cleaning and sanitizing throughout our store
- All of our employees practice strong hygiene as recommended by public health officials
- Not taking cash (except for curbside pickup). Debit, credit and gift cards only
- Introduced Curbside Pick Up for online orders, giving customers another way to shop where purchases are brought directly
to their vehicle
- And, we’re offering home delivery free of charge for orders over $100
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at the store. The Covid-19 situation changes daily and we will continue to do our best to respond quickly and safely.
Stay safe, Greenrock Liquor