- 2 oz Silver Tequila
- 4 oz Tomato Juice
- 1 tsp Horseradish, to taste
- 3-4 dashes Worcestershire Sauce GF versions of this staple are available
- 2 dashes Tabasco Sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce Try Tapatio or Franks Red Hot
- dash lime juice A squeeze of fresh is best
- dash ground black pepper, to taste
- dash celery salt
- dash cayenne or chili pepper
- Garnish with lime/lemon wedge Add extra garnish as desired
- Wet the rim a tall glass with lemon/lime and rim the glass with celery salt mixed with cayenne or chilli pepper for something spicy.
- Fill the glass with ice
- Add horseradish, Tabasco, Worcestershire, hot sauce and a squeeze of lime juice to the glass.
- Pour in your choice of tequila.
- Add tomato juice and give 2 or 3 stirs.
- Garnish with a citrus wedge and a dash of black pepper. Add extra garnish as desired and serve.
- If you want a little sweeter or more earthy taste, replace the citrus-forward silver tequila with Reposado or Anejo.
- Add extra garnish of cucumber, pepperoncini, celery, jalapeno pepper or skewer them all for snack.
- Replace hot sauce with a dash of adobe for a smoky bit of heat.