Special Events

Planning a Party at Home or Gala at a Rented Venue?

We can help with your refreshment needs to make the most of your special event

  • We offer a full selection of liquor, mix and cocktail supplies.
  • Need to know how much wine, beer or spirits you need for your party?
  • Want a particular product?
  • Want your product delivered?
  • Need help with a Special Occasions Licences ?

We offer a full selection of liquor, mix, and cocktail making supplies. With over 3500 products available we can meet all your refreshment needs and work within any budget. We have the best selection of specialty products, Gluten-Free or Organic. And our full selection of non-alcoholic products continues to expand.

Through our website you can quickly and easily find the refreshments you would like for your event. Don’t see it on our website, don’t worry, it may simply be out of stock. Contact one of our experts to help with your search for that particular or special product.

Wondering how much refreshment product you will need for your event? Or would you like help matching the refreshments to the food? Contact one of our experts to help you with this and any other questions you may have. And the best news, we offer this consultation free of charge.

Order through us and we will deliver the refreshments right to your home or venue with no delivery fee. We deliver Lantzville to Cedar and all points in-between. Outside of our normal delivery area, talk to one of our experts, we will work with you to see what can be arranged. A small, additional fee may be applied.

We look forward to working with you for your event refreshment needs!

Call 250 754 7500 (Ext 1) for More Information or to arrange FREE Consultation

Who needs a Special Event Permit?

A Special Event Permit (SEP) is required for an event organizer or host (i.e., individual, organization or business) to sell or serve liquor in a location that is not a

  • Private residence
  • Private Place
  • Licensed establishment
    • A special event may be held in a licensed establishment, but the establishment must temporarily suspend their liquor licence to do so

The host or organizer of the event must apply for a SEP. A permit cannot be issued to a person or business (i.e., liquor service provider) that is not the organizer of the event.

Selling liquor includes direct and indirect charges for liquor

  • For example, including a drink in the price of event admission

What types of events require a liquor permit?

A SEP is commonly issued for a:

  • Manufacturer tasting
  • Wedding
  • Beer or wine judging competition
  • Private functions and family gatherings
  • Social, cultural, recreational, religious, sporting or community event
  • Mass invitation, customer appreciation event
Not sure if this applies to you?
Visit the link below to learn whether your event requires a Special Event Permit.

BC Government Website March 2023


Follow this link to apply for a special event permit